I am the God Once upon a time I was nothing I was everywhere
sometime between -infinity to now I tried to understand myself and in that process i did many many things one thing i still remember is i got exploded
and expanded and then I called myself Unconcious.
And at one instant While i was Unconcious i tried to add to myself some beautiful entities very complex each a marvel on some purpose.
At one particular instant in the process, when i was lonely i forgot everything and became concious (somewhat before 13 FEB 1986) and somewhere between these stages [see reference(1)], and i was lonely no more.I could feel our darkness our heartbeats our touch our smell our warmth our taste.I could distinguish her voice from the others I knew she was the one to trust for anything that happens now.
The things were going well but one unfortunate instant (13 FEB 1986 10:53 AM) I felt cold, my surface area increased air entered my lungs first time.No matter how much bold i was but all this things made me
cry and then she sang to me i listened mesmerized , I felt hungry I cried she fed me I slept. I woke up and cried again I felt her warmth .She tickled I smiled , I smiled again when they did "kuchi ku".It was the happiest I ever felt.I did countless baby things to gain their attention.Later i learnt to call her mom and him pops.Then I learned many things and I grew old and sad because nothing was more happier than those moments. Only then i decided to erase them all in hope of getting more happiness still.
Reference:
(1)http://www.visembryo.com/baby/
(2)http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/tul/psychtoday9809.html)
(3)http://www.nationalgeographic.co.in/explore/story_birth/facts.aspx
(4)ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus
(5)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptation_to_extrauterine_life
(6)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/womenfamily.html?in_article_id=510308&in_page_id=1799
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment